Our rare Mediterranean cowhide (hair-on-hide) rugs are made of the softest and thickest natural cowhides available. Each cowhide rug is truly rare and unique.
Add a touch of luxury to your home, office or log cabin with our beautiful, authentic and unique cowhide rugs.
Genuine Natural European Rare Breed Cowhide (hair-on-hide) 100% Original Product
Our cowhide rugs are from rare breeds retaining their original markings They are:
- Hand Tanned & Made in Europe (not factory made in Latin America)
- Above the Average Size
- Thick and Sturdy (rather than thin)
- From Animals Naturally Grown and Grass Fed
- Craftsman Made (rather than factory processed)
- Durable, Long Lasting, Highly Resistant
- Unique and Authentic in Patterns
- Luxury Quality, Feel & Appearance
- Hand Tanned in Europe (NOT Latin America)
- Hand-Tanned by 3rd. generation of Aydin family.
- Luxury Quality
- 100% genuine cowhide leather
- European (Balkan) breed animals
- Each product is BRANDED with serial number and Craftsmanship seal.
- This cowhide has been sourced ethically and humanely and 100% as byproduct of meat production
- Animals are free-range raised, sustainable sourced mainly on mountain pastures of South-Eastern Europe.
- Animal skins are endemic to breeds specific for South-Eastern European region.
- Skins ARE NOT processed by mass processing facility, but rather family owned business with “Old Craft” certificate. This means that such business falls in “Traditional” category of business.
- Skins are processed in small batches, usually 5-10 at the time, in order for skin to preserve, to the greatest extend, its natural distinctions and quality.